Ratings for Dr. Pat D. Do

This man is a miracle worker and he changed my life. I was injured at work and had to deal with Workmen's Comp for more than a year. Dr. Pat Do and his staff were the first people that treated me with caring and compassion. After waiting for more than a year for surgery due to the snail like progress of WC, Dr. Do got me in for surgery as soon as he could. I had a nap after surgery and when I woke up the pain I had suffered from for more than a year was gone. Recovery was tough to get through, but my shoulder no longer felt like it was being peeled off my back with lava and fire. Dr. Do and his staff and simply amazing and they were the only real help I had through the agony the WC made me suffer for more than a year.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Do did both my shoulder surgeries(rotor cuff injuries) and elbow tendonitis surgery and He did a great job on all 3. A great bed side manner, talks in terms you can understand and has great staff on hand for post surgical rehab. On the downside, the only time I got to see him after surgery was during wake-up. After that you're passed off to nurse practitioners and you very seldom see the same one twice. I am getting ready to call him for another appt and he was my first thought after my current dr was unable to take care of a pain issue properly. I highly recommend him. I really lucked out on my first try when I picked him out of the phone book! Oh yeah...I did have job secured insurance and out of approx $80,000 worth of surgeries, only paid approx $500 out of pocket (not including office co-pays). Now I have a medicare supplement so not so sure I'll be so lucky this time but if he can take care of my pain issue, any amt will be worth it.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Pat D. Do's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS