Ratings for Dr. Ayal Kaynan

Speechless. I waited over an hour passed my appointment time. Not only were patients with later appt. times than me being seen first, he was double booking..giving different patients the same time. I was charged $383 for a 4 minute visit. His horrible and careless customer service made me late for a prior appointment and cost me $160.30. I am sending him a bill for my time. If he really cared about his patients, he would not double book and show up an hour late. He didn't understand..or really care..that my time is valuable, too.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

My experience with "Dr" Kayan was awful. He discovered a kidney stone that was causing zero problems. Now I've been in pain since his stone blast. Can anyone recommend a GOOD urologist? This Jack--s doesn't even call back to see how I'm feeling. He's all about the $$$$$

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

One of the nicest and most caring doctors that I have ever had. He took his time with my exam. When I told him that I might not go ahead with my kidney surgery because of financial reasons, he told me not to worry about the money because my life was more important to him. How often does a doctor treat you without concern about getting paid? Dr. Kaynan is the best, along with Dr. Robert Smith. My family and I are very grateful for these two doctors.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr Kanyan is always in a hurry, leaves the exam room door open when he leaves and I'm exposed, and his billing dept is rude and unreasonable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Ayal Kaynan's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners