Ratings for Dr. Ayal Kaynan

My experience with "Dr" Kayan was awful. He discovered a kidney stone that was causing zero problems. Now I've been in pain since his stone blast. Can anyone recommend a GOOD urologist? This Jack--s doesn't even call back to see how I'm feeling. He's all about the $$$$$

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

One of the nicest and most caring doctors that I have ever had. He took his time with my exam. When I told him that I might not go ahead with my kidney surgery because of financial reasons, he told me not to worry about the money because my life was more important to him. How often does a doctor treat you without concern about getting paid? Dr. Kaynan is the best, along with Dr. Robert Smith. My family and I are very grateful for these two doctors.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr Kanyan is always in a hurry, leaves the exam room door open when he leaves and I'm exposed, and his billing dept is rude and unreasonable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Ayal Kaynan's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ