Ratings for Dr. C Buddy Brice

Phenomenal dentist! Staff is wonderful to children! Is have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Brice's office!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Incompetent staff and hygienists. Would do him good to fire the lot.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

He is a good dentist. Most of his staff is good. The idiot doing the insurance (Beth) is beyond incompetent. She is so scatter-brained that I wonder how she even manages to get to work each day. She can't even make sense of her own notes and got our insurance info completely jacked up. And this was after talking to her several times. It was not a one-time offense.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Buddy is a wonderful and very knowledgable dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Buddy was my family's dentist from our first dentist appointment through our teen years. I now bring my children to Dr. Buddy. We would NEVER go anywhere else! I love the how personal they are. After your child's cleaning, they call you back and Dr. Buddy fills you in on how the check-up went, how to care for your child's teeth, etc. Love them!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

My kids were entertained, too bad their teeth weren't well cared for!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Both my children see Dr Buddy and love him. He is wonderful with the kids as is his staff. They are all great people!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Love Dr. Brice! My daughter has been going to him for the last ten years and she will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Great pediatric dental office. Dr. Buddy Brice is friendly, professional, and great with both the parents and children. We have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Both my children went to Dr. Brice and loved the experience. He had drawings for prizes-when my daughter won (she was 4yrs old) I thought she was excited to win the prize, but it was not It was the picture she got to take with Dr. Brice. She is now 25 yrs old married with a child of her own and she still has that picture with Dr. Brice. She had a lot of dental issues and thanks to Dr. Brice she has a wonderful set of teeth.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008