Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Gayton

Dr. Gayton is very GENTLE! I'd rather watch paint dry for 8 hours than go to the dentist, but he takes away that fear with a gentle touch and supportive staff. He listens to concerns and is very careful with sensitive teeth related issues. I recommend him to any dental "chicken".

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I was initially apprehensive about going to Dr. Gayton because I was referred on an emergency basis and did not know him. I am also extremely nervous about having any work done in my mouth. However, my appointment with him was excellent. I was able to trust him immediately and he listened carefully to all my concerns. I had a problematic tooth that was broken and could not be saved. Dr. Gayton admitted that he had never had a case like mine despite his extensive experience. I was so re-assured by his approach, his professionalism, the immaculate state of his office, the efficiency of his staff - that I went into the surgery pretty confident. Dr. Gayton didn't disappoint. Within two hours of my arrival, the tooth was out, my wound was stitched up and I was receiving instructions on home care. This is an excellent dentist/periodontist and I highly recommend him. You won't be disapponted.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Gayton and his staff is extremely professional. I recommend anyone seeking dental implants to have them implanted by Dr. Gayton. He explained everything from the very first consultation to the very last step. I never once was nervous and had any doubts.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Gaytonis Professional, straight forward; he listens first and then responds accordingly. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011