Ratings for Dr. Sarah Streitz-Kaplan

NEVER EXAMED ME SHE NEVER LAID ONE FINGER ON ME and she tried to talk me into a very expensive surgery for a problem I didn't even have. I got a second opinion and it turns out everything she said was a BIG FAT LIE. She sent me out to have a ton of test done and I wasn't allowed to know the results and I would try to ask her questions and she refused to answer me she just gave me this "I'm the doctor I would know" BS. Her staff is no better they act like she walks on water and refused to listen to me either. But what I really don't understand is SHE NEVER EXAMINED ME SHE NEVER LAID ONE FINGER ON ME! She acted like I was going to give her cooties or something I tried to complain to Park Nicollet and they act like they don't care! Sad thing is she has to kill someone before they give a damn! Don’t waste your time if you value your health or your sanity or your wallet,don't go to see this CRAZY ****!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Sarah Streitz-Kaplan's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1983)