Ratings for Dr. Melinda Velez

Dr Velez is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. She truly cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an OB/gyn. The level of care she gives is above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Velez has excellent bedside manner. She will take her time and truly listen during the appointments. I am very fortunate to have found such an amazing OB.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have been admitted to the hospital for 5-6 days now. I've been so sick and hurting so bad and I was having a problem with the ob at the hospital. I ended up having to talk to a supervisor who then contacted Dr Velez bc she is head ob at the hospital. She took me in and now is the only one allowed to see me. The first time coming in here she says own and we talked forever about everything. She is amazing. Seriously the most genuine, sweet, and caring dr I've ever met. She has done everything she can to make me feel better and I had another ob for my pregnancy, one I had already seen for my first. But after talking g to dr velez I changed my mind and told her I would love to go to her. She is now my ob. If you're looking for an amazing dr that is nice and really cares about you then she is the perfect choice. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

After having my first child I was scared because of the bad experience I had after much research I found Dr.Velez. She is so caring for her patients and felt that she made my delivery something that I enjoyed. Thank you so much Dr.Velez

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr.Velez is the greatest!!!!!!!! She takes good care of her patients. She will sit and talk to you about your concerns, she is not on a time schedule, (like trying to rush you out). Her medical asst. is the best. Will call you back with the information you needed. Very quick with refills also. Dr. Velez moved to Mansfield Tx and I followed. There is no place to far to drive when you have finally meet a very passionate doctor , that is very personable with you. Love the whole staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Velez is the most wonderful doctor I've ever been to. She truly cares about her patients and has been a godsend. She delivered my son and helped me in an unforseen legal issue about 5 years ago!! She's not just a great doctor, she's a great person! Her heart and empathy is one thing that many physicians are lacking in their professionalism. Thanks Dr. Velez for being the best in the metroplex!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Velez is amazing! She has such a gentle personality that contributes to her profession. She is nice and caring and is really concerned about her patients. I would never go to anyone except Dr. Velez!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I love Dr. Velez. She is a wonderful person and an awesome doctor. Dr. Velez is great with her patients. Everything you need to know, you will know it before you walk out if not you will receive a phone call. Keep up the good work, Dr. Velez.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Velez is awesome. She has been my doctor for over 4 years. Also, she has delivered my two children. Her professionalism is indescribable. She really cares about her patients. After my babies were born, the staff came and visited me and brought me a card. Speaking of her staff, the are just as awesome. Always, always helpful with any and all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Velez and her staff to everyone!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr.Melinda Velez has been a blessing in my life! She has helped me through a lot of "medical stuff"!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009