Ratings for Dr. Mauro A. Rossi

The staff is rude and lacking itelligence and simple decorum. This is a terrible place!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very little wait time. Very skilled. compassionate

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr Rossi practice is more concerned about money instead of patient care. Dr Rossi was very rude and inattentive to my foot problem.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Avoid this practice. Not professional, not compassionate...AT ALL

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Had heel pain for months. His staff diagnosed and he treated the issue perfectly in a short time. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I took my elderly Mother to Dr' Rossi to have a wart removed from her foot. After more than 5 months and numerous visits, the wart is still there. He first said it was gone, but after she had her primary care Dr. check it out, due to the constant pain, he told her that the root was still there, so we returned to Dr.Rossi and he said that it was still there and offered no explanation as to why he told her it was gone before. He re-treated it with a drop of some acid and charged $175 for that visit. 3 weeks later, we returned and he charged $70 to tell her the wart was still there. I have concluded that it profits Dr. Ro$$i to drag out a procedure that a skilled Dr. would complete in one or two visits. An empathetic M.D. would NEVER allow an 81-year-old patient to suffer in pain for 5 months for a simple wart. His obvious lack of respect and honesty, has not only wasted nearly half of a year of a senior citizens life, but has also taken money for nothing. Very unsatisfactory.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Rossi performed my Bunion surgery on both of my feet about a year apart. I wish I had this surgery years before both of my feet are now terrific. All before and after visits were better than anyone could ask for. I also had very bad ingrown and gross looking big toenails. I had previous surgery for my ingrown toenails before from a different doctor but it helped very little. When Dr. Rossi did my Bunion surgery he also performed a procedure for my gross big toenails. I now have good looking big toenails and wonderful walking feet. I would and have recommended Dr. Rossi to others in need of great foot care. Sincerely, Deborah D.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Rude. Impatient. Was in a hurry and would not answer my questions. I will not use him again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Mauro A. Rossi's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)