Ratings for Dr. Marc P. Mansour

For my first appointment I arrived early, filled out the papers I was asked to, and then waited for one hour and 45 minutes. When I asked the receptionist how much longer, she offered to make me another appointment for the next week! I was not happy about this, so she made me another appointment for the next morning at 9 AM. I showed up 10 minutes early, filled out papers, again. Then I was led to a smaller room. Within five minutes Dr. Monsour arrived. He asked me "What is on that wall?" "A clock?" I replied. "And what time does it say on the clock?"' he asked. "It says 9:15 Dr.", I replied. Then Dr. Monsour began to be raped me for wasting his time, being late and said he expected me to arrive early and be waiting when he walked in the door. I could not believe it! I had done nothing wrong! He was obviously full of anger toward me. I am an 85-year-old woman with a heart condition. My blood pressure must have gone through the roof! I was disgusted that he spoke to me like that. I will never, ever go to this doctor again. He should find a new job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

great doctor. ontime and efficient.office staff was nice

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Have been with Dr. Mansour for approximately 15 yrs. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. Will actually take the time to listen to me. Love this man!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Marc P. Mansour's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup