Ratings for Dr. John B. Lyman

I have unusual problems, and was very grateful for how thoroughly my eyes were checked, and how much the Doctor listened to my concerns and took the time to answer all my questions and explain. It is rare for a Doctor to listen as he did, and I felt as though I understood all I can, and that I had the level of care I felt I required. I will definately go back and refer others. I am grateful for the time given, I didn't feel rushed at any time, and felt that I had been given excelent treatment.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr Lyman has been the only ophthalmologist that has been able to properly diagnose and resolve my wife's visions problem. He is always very thorough and willing to spend time with you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

Didn't feel he was very concerned about my concerns. Seemed to discount my questions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

I have at least 5 family members who also use this doctor. We have always found him very helpful and up to date.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

no good, unknowledgeable deceptive

flag | Submitted February 1, 2006

Dr. John B. Lyman's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Bountiful, UT