Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Falk

Unimpressive, poor listener, arrogant. Drew conclusions without asking questions. Would not visit again.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I was late to my appt in other clinic so had yo make this appt last minute which i am so glad i did, otherwise i wouldnt know about Dr Falk. Dr Falk was great, i didn't expect that. He was very attentive, calm and listens very carefully which most doctors are really bad at. I am going to keep him as my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Falk is GREAT! I had waited too long to see a doctor and had a few issues. Dr. Flak really took his time to get to know me and explained everything very well. I really wish that I would have found him about thirty years ago! I ended up having a question in regard to some test results and he personally called me back and answered all the questions that I had. I thought it would be one of his nurses that would call me, so this was a nice touch. In all my years, I have never had a doctor show so much concern!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

He was really nice and helpful to me until he found out I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks, then was quite dismissive of everything I came in for after that. I do have a lengthy health history (main reason for my anxiety!). Treated me like a person who goes 'fishing' for antianxiety meds, and basically humiliated me and I cried on my way out to the car after my visit with him. My last visit to him was for a terrible sore throat, and I was also running a low temp. Asked if there's a chance I might be pregnant, I answered 'yes'. Sent me home saying I had bad heartburn. Turned out I WAS pregnant, but he didn't bother checking for that and told me to take Prilosec (contraindicated during pregancy) which I did. :-/ Also had never heard of a medical condition that I suffer from that is not that rare. That was the last straw for me.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Arrogant, argumentative, mean-spirited, self-righteous and hostile toward patient. Refused to listen to, or take responsibility for patient's blood pressure medications not being refilled - blamed patient for not being "adequately assertive" in demanding a timely appointment. Also claimed patient had been notified about the need for a semi-annual check-up by a pharmacist, contrary to reality.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Very thorough, friendly, knowlegable. I felt like he knew I was in the room and he cared about my needs. This has not been my experience in the past. I am so glad I changed clinics.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2006

Dr. Robert T. Falk's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN