Ratings for Dr. Rony R. Lee

Wait time is unethical and unprofessional. They deliberately overbook knowing all the pill heads will stay for their "medicine." Front desk staff is pathetic. When you do get back you may or may not see the dr. Avoid this office at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I am not a patience of Dr. Lee's put I have a close family member that is andernt with him to several appointments. I normally would not waste my time commenting on a Dr or his staff put Dr. Lee is a rude, unacceptable behavior. His office is very dirty and smells like vomit. His staff is friendly but the way they handle the patience apptioments are in called for. I would not recommend him to anyone. He is not worth the time of day to waste by the way he treats his patience in any form or fashion. It is not PROFESSIONAL! His knowledge and concern for his patience is unethical.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Worst staff I've ever seen. They were all very rude and cared more about their cell phones and personal conversation. My appointed was scheduled for 3:00 and I was not called back until 4:30. Why do you even have appointments.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have had three office visits with this doctor. Very long wait time. He did not look at the records that I hand delivered. He does not listen to what you have to say. Angers easily if you ask a question. Short visits, he ask no questions. Very rude, and I will not return.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

My insurance stopped covering my regular pain management doctor, so I had to change. My appt was at 1pm and I finally left his office after 430pm. Dr. Lee was rude, kept interrupting me when I was trying to explain 3 years of symptoms and have me the wrong information about one of the pain meds I was prescribed. He told me, after reading only one part of a test, that I should not be in that much pain and he did not know why I had numbness in my legs and feet. (Severe neuropathy would do that but he did not read any of the paperwork my referring dr had faxed.) Basically, Dr. Lee was unprofessional and I will be returning to my old pain management doctor, even if my insurance no longer covers him and I have to pay more!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr Lee for over a year. In that time I have seen him twice. Both times he has been rude and arrogant. I have been going every month and other than the. 2 times I saw him I have seen his PA. I have. NEVER been treated by a doctor who is so unprofessional, rude and arrogant!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

My husband went to “Dr” Lee initially because he hurt his shoulder at work. The "Dr" told him he had severe arthritis and disc problems. He told my husband to come back when he got insurance and he would help him get better. When he got insurance, he started seeing "Dr" Lee. Everything was fine, while he had insurance. However, once he changed jobs and lost his insurance, "Dr" Lee started treating him badly. So I decided to go to an appointment with him to see if I could explain the problems he was having with his medicine. The "doctor" proceeded to tell me that there was nothing wrong with my husband. I asked him why he told my husband to come back for the issues that he, himself, diagnosed if nothing was wrong. He got in my face and yelled at me and threw me out of the room. I was so mortified! I am still shocked by the whole episode! Needless to say, my husband has will not be going back!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Always had to wait at least an hour. On first visit he said I wouldn't get any better. And after a year I went to Syverson Medical Group and now I am better. Don't wastes your time any money if you want to get better. If it's pain meds you want, he's your man.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I do not recommend this Doctor! He has no bedside manners and does not care about his patients! If you are looking for pain meds and not the reason for your pain...then he is the doctor for you! He only fills prescriptions and could care less about correcting the problem.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Rony R. Lee's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Foley, AL