Ratings for Dr. Jessie Holmes

Dr. Holmes is an amazing doctor that I have been with for over 10 years. She takes time to explain things and always takes my thoughts and concerns into account and respects my wishes as a patient. She does run behind on occasion due to emergencies or deliveries but beig able to see her is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Holmes is amazing!!! I have been going to her for 10 years now and have always felt so cared about when I am there with her. She always gives me a hug and makes me feel like a real person and not just another patient. She is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

My wife went to Dr. Holmes when she got pregnant with our daughter. The staff was great the hole pregnancy as well as Dr. Holmes. Dr. Holmes scheduled my wife to be induced on her due date because my wife is a tiny lady and our daughter was already measuring over 8lbs. My wife labored all day and finally had to have a c-section. Dr. Holmes was a rock star that day in my opinion. I feel she made the right call for my wife and daughter that day. I felt she was very knowledgeable and had a way of putting us at ease throughout the hole process. Could defiantly tell she is a smart Dr. that knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I really like Dr. Holmes. Very friendly, and always on time, which is a rarity!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I been a patient of Dr. Holmes for 6 years and she is the best OBGYN I have come across. She is very sweet and understanding. She does not just treat me like another one of her patients; she actually treats me as if I am one of her close friends. She is very knowledgeable and supportive. She makes your pregnancy worry free and she always gives good tips and advice on things both during and after your pregnancy. My family and I just adore her and would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I have to agree with the moody comment. I've been seeing Dr. Holmes for the last 5 years. My problems with Dr. Holmes started to develop during my first pregnancy. Some appointments she was happy, cheery and very helpful and some appointments it seemed like I was seriously inconveniencing her by asking a question. The worst was when I said I wanted a natural birth and she basically told me that I was ridiculous for wanting such a thing...thing went downhill from there. I went ahead and started my current pregnancy with her...and the longest time she spent with me was 5 minutes. But at my 12 week appointment when she told me that she hoped I'd let them induce me when it came time to deliver, I knew that it was no longer going to work. I think she's a fine doctor for some but if anybody is hoping for a doctor to be supportive of their birthing choices, I suggest they keep looking.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I love Jessie Holmes. I love how she calls herself "Jessie". She sees her patients as individual women with individual needs. I like how she has seems to understand what my life is like based on what she knows about my family and my occupation. I am not just another patient. For example, I came in for my pap and when I saw her I realized how much I missed seeing her. I had been through much during my last pregnancy and had seen her weekly for the entire 2nd and 3rd trimesters. I was kind of overwhelmed when she walked in and she immediately hugged me and said that she had missed me! She is funny, but her humor is kind of sarcastic and might not be for everyone. She is very very smart. I think she may just have a photographic memory! I would and have recommended this super doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

I’ve been with Jessie for 5 years. She is absolutely wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone. She genuinely cares about her patients and their needs. I know I’m just a number and a file to most doctors, but not to Jessie. She remembers my health history, my individual needs/wants and other nuances of my life that have nothing to do with my file. She has always been happy and a joy to work with (never “moody” and certainly never dark). She is an amazing person and doctor, and I feel very lucky to have found her. I would highly recommed her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

I loved Dr. Holmes. She is the only OBGYN that I have found that is so caring and personable. I live in CA now and I'm trying to find an OBGYN that can compare to Dr. Holmes. So far I've gone thru many, but they have all come up short in comparison. I love how the staff and doctors are all women, it made me feel really comfortable and I would recommend this doctor and office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Holmes for 5 Years and she is amazing. She is super nice and remembers my medical history. I know she is busy-so being the fact that she is late is never an issue for me because I know she has to deliver babies. She's a great doctor and I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Jessie Holmes's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)