Ratings for Dr. Renan Dureza

I could say so much more about Dr. Dureza. He seemed fine at first, but later we realized how arrogant he was. He didn't listen to me at all because I wasn't the doctor. He wanted to know every possible detail about my poop. He was putting his finger up there and doing a sigmoidoscopy when I was severely inflamed - I was screaming at him to stop on 2 occasions. He was my first GI doctor. I only put up with him because I didn't know better - I thought that's how GI doctors are. He put me on a med that caused such severe joint pain I couldn't walk and he wouldn't believe me, my husband had to carry me to the bathroom. He didn't seem to know about the side-effect. I found out from my pharmacist. He refused to see me when I wouldn't do his treatments. I was very sick for months and was afraid to see anymore doctors after him. Finally someone referred me to Dr. Fischer at Billings Clinic who is a great doctor. Got my life back after seeing him. Turns out Dr. Dureza misdiagnosed me too.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011