Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Mendeszoon

Patient beware he is a horrible doctor who needs a medical book in surgery and still cannot get it right. A nurse testified to viewing this in my surgery. All he cares about is money and himself. He ruined my foot and caused me to need twenty five surgeries to correct his errors. He put me in a wheelchair for twelve years. Run from him and the practice he is with. They use schools to bolster their practice. Big egos no brains. He should have the pain and suffering he has caused patients. He got his license in a Cracker Jack box.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. M preformed surgery on my ankle. It was a complete break requiring several screws, and plates. I had to have a second surgery months later to repair a tendon that had a puncture wound in it. Highly suspect that he caused this, or should have caught this injury from the beginning. Day after surgery my stitches started to fall out! Few days after second surgery site became infected. I called the office to see him, wouldn't add me to the schedule even though he was in the office. Went to ER they gave me IV antibiotics. After this I followed up with another doctor in their practice. I was worried they would try to cover up Dr. Ms bad behavior. With the new doctor I was treated Great!! Unfortunately Dr. M has no regard for his patients. This practice has other very good doctors, he's making them look bad.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I had surgery over two years ago on right fallen arch. He said would be 99% better after surgery. I now walk on the outside part of my right foot. My knees is messed up because my hair is so messed up. One of the last times I saw him he asked me to bring in the 500.00 dollar inserts he recommended I purchase that would solve my problem. He started to cut into the right foot insert on the left side as if that would solve my walking issue. He also recommended I purchase shoes from a certain store that he never divulged he owned. My recommendation for this doctor is RUN to another doctor!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Beware he uses you as an attempt at a learning tool. He is a liar and can't be trusted.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

He does not do your surgery, his fellow will. If you want a dr in training doing your surgery and plenty of complications (like a nonunion) then he's your man.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

He was very good on explaining what needed to be done on my grandmothers foot and where to do the procedure at.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Mark J. Mendeszoon's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Harvard-Pilgrim