Ratings for Dr. Freddie L. Edelman

dismissive, condescending and just plain RUDE went in complaining of pain, had x-rays practically had to pry out of him that I've got several bone spurs and arthritis

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dismissive! Every time I ask a question all i hear is, Dont worry about that. Had a surgery and 4 months later IM WORSE than i was before surgery. Constant pain, can barely walk just awful... searching for a new foot Dr.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Just full of himself! Filthy office .. I didn't want to walk for an exam! Looks like a shoe store in waiting room! Does not actress concerns and answers in a flip way!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I recently had surgery on my right foot. Before the surgery I could not walk without excruciating pain. I am about 2 months post-op and the pain is gone!! I am very grateful to Dr. Edelman and would highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends! Dr. Edelman has been very patient and informative regarding any questions or concerns I have had and I felt completely comfortable with Dr. Edelman performing my surgery. Dr. Edelman's staff is very friendly and professional at each and every visit! In fact, the office manager went "above and beyond" when I had some difficulty with my disability carrier!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Did just about everything wrong -- cast on too tight, screw became loose within 1 week -- had to have another dr. redo surgery -- now foot is better

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

High quality full service medical care. Several local offices for urgent needs.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Freddie Edelman, I was treated with respect by himself and his staff each and every visit. I've had to reschedule on several occasions and they were always accomidating. My surgery was a success and I felt confident I was in good hands. My pain is gone I can now walk normal again and if I had to do it all over again I would have Dr Freddie Edelman perform my surgery. I would recommend Dr Freddie Edelman to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Both the father and son are rude, condescending, telling me contradicting things about my condition. The father was especially nasty making inappropriate and unprofessional remarks about my disability.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

This doctor is rude, condescending will not be returning

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Freddie L. Edelman's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AARP