Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Meyer

I have gone to Dr. Meyer for three years. I can talk to him and feel like he is not judging me, which I value. He works with me and my condition. I don't stress when I have to see him. I know all of his staff because they haven't changed since my first visit, which is great because I value consistency. He always has a smile for me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I have been with Dr Meyer for almost 5 years now and I will not go anywhere else. He goes above and beyond for his patients and works hard to build trusting relationships with his patients. Even my husband has said he would trust noone else with his wife. What I appreciate the most is Drs way of relaying information, even if it's not what you "want" to hear. Very knowledgable, friendly Dr and staff!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Meyer is an excellent doctor. His staff is very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. As a physician, he is very knowledgeable and very friendly. He takes the time to explain everything and gives you time to think of any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Meyer is the most thorough and efficient doctor I have ever seen. His bedside manner is impeccable. His nurse, Jennifer, is wonderful. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I wouldn't go to another gynocologist. After recieving several abnormal paps and going to previous doctor who i just didnt feel comfy with I chose to make an appt with dr meyer. So glad I did. I got phone calls from him and his nurses with lab results in record times. He is always straight with me and always has a plan if further action is needed. He has never delivered any babies of mine but has done several biopsies and did my hysterectomy. He has been doctor for close to 9 years and hopefully many more. Anyone would be lucky to have as their doc.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Very thorough, professional, knowledgeable. He offered alternatives and didn't want to rush me into surgery. He took the time out to explain everything and all my options. Very impressed!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Nicholas Meyer's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)