Ratings for Dr. Eugene J. Lind

Greedy doctor willing to risk your life and his wife encourages himself in

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

The worst and I agree with the other writer about the office staff. It seems that there are only creeps and weirdos in doctors offices these days. Very unprofessional. He has had a number of malpractice suits but you will no longer find them listed. It seems that the doctors have managed to have these public service announcements removed. This doctor will suggest you undergo invasive and from his record, dangerous testing even when he feels that there is nothing wrong. I knew my problem was minor and did not require what he was suggesting,which I am sure would have added a nice piece of change to his bank account. I said no and I suggest you do the same in regard to him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr Lind has an older woman as his office manager (someone told me that was his wife). She is nasty and made my office visit very unpleasant each time I came there. She is rude and unprofessional. I finally had to change doctors, because of her rudeness and bad attitude. She made medical comments that were of no concern to her. she is not the doctor. I would NEVER GO BACK and would not recommend him or his staff to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

He has 40 plus years of experience..was great in treating my problem.. he never gave up... If your looking for a doctor who is all flash.. and cares more about awards on his wall then you.. look somewhere else..I recommend him quite often.. and im shocked that he got a bad review

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Started appointment late, came into exam room with food in his mouth. Wasn't helpful at all, was dismissive when asked questions. His staff was very unpleasant as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Eugene J. Lind's Credentials

• Russian

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)