Dr. Steven M. Blustein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Blustein

Dr. Blustein is fantastic! He is very attentive and takes excellent care of me!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Was very helpful and i am on my way to getting my Heel pain taken care of without surgery.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Super experience ! I've had multiple foot problems for a number of years. After 3 visits and a change in shoes (suggested by Dr Blustein) I am pain free for the first time in a long time, all without surgery!! I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Provides kind and compassionate care, spends time explaining things in a way I understood

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Blustein treated my plantar fasciitis. Knowledgeable, spends as much time as it takes to educate you, squeezed me in before he left on vacation to make sure I got treatment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr Blustein is the most kind, thorough and professional Doctor I have ever encountered. My recent foot surgery was the first medical procedure in my life. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me and never hesitated to answer my questions and put me at ease. The staff at the office was cheerful and provided prompt follow up to my calls. Dr Blustein rocks!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

...Dr. Blustein is one of the best doctors I've ever been fortunate enough to be in the care of...he is extremely knowledgeable, caring, kind and skilled. I look forward to referring friends who need his help because I have full faith in his care. His staff is wonderful also. Just overall a really great experience... with all the fantastic reviews, wasn't sure if another would matter but so excited to find such an outstanding doctor, had to share a review.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

He helped me with my plantar fasciitis. He is very knowledgable, and didn't drag me along.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

He healed my heel! Took away the pain I'd been having for several months & I'm very appreciative.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I came in with a broken foot and Dr. Blustein and his team made quick work of it. After a couple of visits I am back on both feet and very happy with my experience. I will highly recommend Dr. Blustein and his office in South Tampa!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Steven M. Blustein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• Athlete's foot