Ratings for Dr. Kenneth FRIEDMAN

I've had numerous procedures treated on my feet throughout the years and the most complicated one was performed by Dr Friedman. The bunionectomy was the least painful of all. I followed his orders (mostly) and healed very quickly and with almost no discomfort. Thanks to Dr. Friedmans skills I was back to work quickly and pain free. Also his staff are top notch pros. If you have any foot issues these are the people to see.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I went to visit Dr. Friedman as a New patient last week and I couldnt be any happier. From start to finsh I enjoyed my visit. The receptionist was very helpful with getting me in to see the doctor the next day! I didnt have a long wait time to be broght back or to see the doctor, and Dr. Fridman was very nice and knowledgeable. I would definitely reccomend this office to anyone. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I had gone to Dr Friedman for many years. Suddenly I am being treated as a new patient! Then, when I relayed that my heel pain was worse and I had waited too long to come in, all he did was xrays and give me exercises to do! I got no cortisone shot to calm it down until the exercises could improve the plantar fascitis. He recommended inserts at about $55.00. I said, no thanks, I just got some from the Happy Feet Plus store and they were helping. So they took it off my bill, and I did not take the inserts. About a month later, they billed me for the inserts! I didn't even take them, why would I get billed? Basically he did NOTHING for me. I am so upset as I already had waited too long to make the appt, then to get NO RELIEF! Shame on Dr Friedman.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Great Doctor and team, the best physician office visit I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Kenneth FRIEDMAN's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Avmed