You may also like

I went to visit Dr. Friedman as a New patient last week and I couldnt be any happier. From start to finsh I enjoyed my visit. The receptionist was very helpful with getting me in to see the doctor the next day! I didnt have a long wait time to be broght back or to see the doctor, and Dr. Fridman was very nice and knowledgeable. I would definitely reccomend this office to anyone. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I had gone to Dr Friedman for many years. Suddenly I am being treated as a new patient! Then, when I relayed that my heel pain was worse and I had waited too long to come in, all he did was xrays and give me exercises to do! I got no cortisone shot to calm it down until the exercises could improve the plantar fascitis. He recommended inserts at about $55.00. I said, no thanks, I just got some from the Happy Feet Plus store and they were helping. So they took it off my bill, and I did not take the inserts. About a month later, they billed me for the inserts! I didn't even take them, why would I get billed? Basically he did NOTHING for me. I am so upset as I already had waited too long to make the appt, then to get NO RELIEF! Shame on Dr Friedman.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Great Doctor and team, the best physician office visit I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Kenneth FRIEDMAN's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• Bcbs Florida