Ratings for Dr. Wayne Feyereisn

Dr. Feyereisn DOES NOT have a condescending arrogant or confrontational bone in his body!For several years, I had been suffering horrible chest pains 10 to 12 times per month. Despite having undergone a cardiac catheterization in Texas by a very reputable cardiologist,I was told that my chest pains were definately NOT AT ALL RELATED TO MY HEART and that it was just heartburn pain. That doctor put me on proton pump inhibitors and I continued to suffer chest pains, often in the middle of the night. I decided to go to Mayo Clinic and was lucky to get an appointment with Dr.Feyereisn.He very respectfully listened to my story and told me before even sending me for any tests that he suspected that I was having Coronary Artery Spasms caused by a heart condition called Prinzmetal's Variant Angina. His expert diagnosis was confirmed by a second cardiac catheterization done at Mayo Clinic. My chest pains went away after treatment and I feel he saved my life. He is a kind and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I suspect he is a good doctor if you're just doing the basic physical, but he seemed to lack the inclination, or time, to effectively coordinate digging into a specific/tricky health issue with the other MDs at Mayo. He does seem to be very knowledgable of the basics though; however, he can sometime s be a bit condescending/arrogant/confrontational in his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Wayne Feyereisn's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Florida