Dr. Stanley D. Weiss

Ratings for Dr. Stanley D. Weiss

He and his staff are wonderful I am a very nervous person at a dentist. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have to find another dentist and other dental professionals to mop up THE MESS Stanley Weiss made of my teeth. He is the worst dentist I had ever had. My advice, stay away from this individual.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

It took me several attempts to find a good dentist in the Medicaid system, and Dr. Weiss and staff have been great! They have worked within the confines of my limited coverage to give me the best service possible. Informative and gentle, all they ask is that you show up on time, (like an adult)so they can offer the same service to ALL patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Our family has worked with Dr. Weiss for a number of years. He is the best dentist we've ever had! We have always found him and his staff to be extremely professional, amazingly punctual (I suspect that's because of his policy on late arrivals for appointments) and very knowledgable. He always manages to see us the same day if we have a dental emergency. Recently, my daughter had an abscessed tooth resulting from a wisdom tooth extraction. (from an oral surgeon, not Dr. Weiss, who doesn't do those types of extractions) The doctor who performed the extraction saw my daughter and prescribed antibiotics. My daughter was still having severe pain, so I called Dr. Weiss' service on a Sunday, and he called back within the hour. He carefully explained that the prescription we received was a sub-therapeutic dosage, and called in a prescription for the correct dosage. The pain subsided quickly. I am grateful to be his patient!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Hey Dr. Weiss, you are not God's gift to the practice of Dentistry. If you don't like what you are doing for a living, shut down your office and retire. The good people of Kingston would be better off without you. Good day Sir.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

The receptionist is very unfriendly and so is the hygienist. She basically yelled at me about my teeth

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Worse dentist I ever had very rude. The staff is just as rude.. I was 2 minutes late and he would see me. Made another appointment and he asked me to find another dentist. He wrote me a letter telling not to come back with curse word in the letter. Very moody man.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

i AM NOT SURPRISED THAT OTHERS HAVE STATED WEISS IS NOT GOOD. I ALSO FOUND HIM AND HIS OFFICE TO BE OBNOXIOUS AND UNCARING AS WELL. IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT VERY CRANKY RUDE SECRATARY AS WELL. OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY WEISS THING ABOUT HIM IS HE IS A WEISENHEIMER.... FIND A BETTER DENTIST I WILL...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I cannot express how very grateful I am to Dr. Weiss and his staff for helping me when I was failed by my previous dentist. They (Dr. Weiss and staff) actually CARE and they go over and beyond any dentist I've ever personally encountered. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and proactive. After having serious tooth pain resulting from an incompetent EX-dentist that spread to my nerve, they acted immediately to help regain my quality of life back for myself as well as my ability to be a mother to my children again without being in pain. I love them all for what they've done for me!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Weiss is very caring and compassionate, as well as being a talented dentist. He fixed my tooth and it stayed fixed (my last dentist didnt do a good job). He numbed me well and didn't cause me any pain last time, and the previous time when I said I felt it he stopped, numbed me more, and proceeded to fizx my tooth painfree. His expertise and bedside manner make him an outstanding dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Guardian
Lincoln
Metlife
Principal Financial Group
Public Employees Health Plan (Pehp)
Select Health