Ratings for Dr. Ron Mansolo

Maasnolo plead guilty to drug related charges. https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdtx/pr/leander-doctor-pleads-guilty-illegal-prescription-drug-distribution

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Rude staff and if you ever actually meet the Dr. you see he is just as nice. Plan out when you are going to be sick in advance because if you call when you get sick you have no chance of getting to see him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I am honestly in shock this place has made it this long. Incompetent staff that are somehow also incredibly rude. Dr Mansolo, as with his staff, always seems acts like he's being bothered. He seems to hate his profession. I'm sure he's very knowledgeable but doesn't have any idea how to deal with patients. I am shocked that this office receives any positive results. I've never written a review of a doctor before but felt compelled to warn others to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I paid a co-pay for a routine physical, which I should not have done under my insurance plan. The doctor NEVER touched me to perform a physical! I have tried and tried to get in touch with his office and they do not call back to correct a miscoded bill sent to the insurance company. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I was impressed with how nice the office was, however the staff was not the friendliest. My worst experience was when I called needing an urgent refill for migraine medication and was told it would be called in. Later in the day I called to ask if the medication was going to be called in and was told it was too late in the day, that I should have called earlier but they would "try". My medication was not called in, so I called the after hours line hoping for help. I was told that they would NOT take after hours calls regarding medications. I asked for what circumstances they even used their after hours line, and was told "emergencies" and "doctor to doctor" calls. My only other option would be to pack up my newborn and drive to the emergency room, or just fair the migraine. I am pretty disappointed with the lack of concern for their patients, and will no longer use their practice as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

The office staff is very rude! There is never a true smile on their face! If it wasn't for Megan and Dr. Mansolo I would never return!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Submitted January 13, 2010

We have been going to Dr. Ron Mansolo since my daughter was 7. She is now 17 and has changed to his wife. Dr. Elizabeth Burnell. She is just wonderful with her. We have also see the PA there Megan Pascal. I truly enjoy seeing her with my daughter. They are all very compitant and I would refer any one to them

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

The staff is very unpleasant and unwelcoming. I have been in there several times with my kids and they never smile or even try to fake being welcoming. I can understand if its been a rough day but come on, it can't be that way every time you have been in there for a year. We are in the process of moving to another practice in Cedar Park.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

i am reading these reviews and am appaled by some of them, i have had nothing but great experiences with the Dr. and his nurse is very helpfull and friendly, i would recommend him to anyone !!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Ron Mansolo's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1995)