Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Mahanor

What a wonderful surgeon and truly nice person - gracious and caring and her attention to detail is amazing. I am so lucky to have her as my Doctor - she makes Reliant Medical Group a top notch physicians' group in this area.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Mahanor is the absolute best. Caring, kind, compassionate, expert surgeon. I would not hesitate to have her treat anyone in my family.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

VERY VERY NICE. EXPLAINS IN A WAY YOU UNDERSTAND.I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

She is Very Professional, focused, and listens to her patients. I Highly Recommend her. Her staff was also helpful.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

There are not enough adjectives to describe how wonderful I think she is -a rare find indeed!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth A. Mahanor's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Assurant
Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a wonderful surgeon and truly nice person - gracious and caring and her attention to detail is amazing. I am so lucky to have her as my Doctor - she mak..."

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2348937'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 6, 2014