Ratings for Dr. Loren K. Colon

Dr Loren Colon is the best, very caring and explains all needed in detail. Wonderful staff, and Alex was so helpful , kind and professional with my treatments. More of Alex is needed in others places. THANKS!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Loren Colon was very professional and the laser treatment is the way to go. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

When I visited Dr. Loren Colon's office late last autumn, I had two problems. 1. I had plantar fascia issues. I followed Dr. L. Colon's plan and before I knew it my foot was doing much better. 2. The other problem was a toenail that had a fungus. We decided the best plan was to use laser. It took several times but the toenail is beginning to look healthy. I appreciate an alternative to taking a fungus med that I would have to internalize. The staff is always friendly, helpful, and courteous. A big THANK YOU to Dr. L. Colon and staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I broke my foot a 10 weeks before my wedding and I did not know what to do. All I knew was that I had to dance at my wedding. I knew the second I stepped foot in Dr. Loren Colon and Dr. Marieli Colon's office that this would be possible. They were flexible and saw me right away. Even after I deliberately went against their advice and got my wrap wet they saw me right away and fixed me up. Through their extensive expertise and their precise attention to detail, I was able to dance on the happiest day of my life. I know that if it wasn't for Dr. Loren Colon and Dr. Marieli Colon I would have been on the sidelines. They take care of their patients with the utmost punctuality and care. Anytime someone asks me for a foot doctor there's nobody I trust more.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Wouldn't recommend. Dr. Loren Colon did a very quick 'examination' and then just put me on the laser for 10 sessions. Alex, the laser tech & the office manager (I think that's what she is) , were both a bit rude & unprofessional. I tried to reach out to them because I wasn't satisfied, no response. I'm still open to resolving this with you all, contact me. Until then, don't come here, there are a million podiatrist in Atlanta.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

One of my toes swelled up and the itch was unbelievable. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Loren Colon new exactly what it was and assured me that he could eliminate the fungus. He gave me a prescription and even some free samples! Very nice doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Loren K. Colon's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)