Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Stone

I would never see this doctor again for any reason. I have been a nurse for a long time and worked with many physicians so I can honestly say this man was arrogant, condescending and rude in his comments. Very flippant smart aleck comments that were totally unnecessary. He was definitely not a good listener and kept interrupting. He left the room 4 times while I was there to see other patients at the same time time as me. Very hurried. Numbed my throat for a scope exam without explaining what was ahead. (I knew already what to expect from being a nurse). After the scope he just got up and left the room. As he opened the door he said over his shoulder, don't worry it's nothing bad. I was left sitting there alone recovering from scope down my throat and wondering. Too many details to go into any more here but must include that he speaks rudely to his assistants as well . If it was possible to give him no stars I would but the way the questions are set up here that was impossible. Be warned.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Came in with bacterial inner ear infection that was identified by a Binsons ear tech. Stone is very arrogant, performed procedure that was not discussed with patient, oppionated and unspportive of patient's progress. Attitude towards demi-god like. Dumped him after 2 visits and worked with different ENT at office.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Stone has helped my son with his chronic ear problems. He is a great surgeon and a knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Saw Dr Stone today. Really felt rushed and as though he could care less. Not sure how the hearing test related to my issue, guess it just helps pay the bills. I saw the Dr for less than 5 minutes no time for questions etc. just pay your copay and get going.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Correctly diagnosed and surgically repaired my nasal issues resolving the issues and returning me to my normal dialy life!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Wonderful doctor; knowledgable, trustworthy, the only physician i trust with my ears!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Michael E. Stone's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal