Ratings for Dr. Heather L. Rocheford

Dr. Rocheford performed a torn earlobe repair for me. She was very professional and personable, and explained everything she was doing as it happened. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Fantastic surgeon, magical hands, a real sculptress. Awesome personality

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

My experience and service provided was beyond respectful and impeccable. Great team; they explain, advise and listen. Over the top elated.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Very pleasant and comforting. Knows the business and keeping up with medical field. Recommended what's right for me!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Very knowledgeable and friendly. I did not feel rushed and had all of my questions answered.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Great knowledgeable staff and were very helpful in addressing my conserns

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

A great experience!! Dr Rocheford and her staff are friendly and helpful-I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

She is absolutely awesome, knowledgeable, kind, on time, answers questions, and a sense of humor! I would like to have her as a friend. My face is perfect, just what I wanted, no saggy neck and a few wrinkles left on the face. I'm not 30. People will look at me and say, "I like your hair, did you get a different cut" Sure! You will just love her, her work is great and a personality to go with!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Rocheford has performed several procedures on my face and body. I am thoroughly satisfied with my results. She is extremely friendly, professional and informative. She or her staff has been available at all times for any questions. Appointments are easily scheduled and wait time has been less than 5 minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Rocheford for any further cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

After losing 150 pounds of body fat I had a lot of loose skin especially around the waist. I looked into several plastic surgeons. When I came to Dr. Rocheford’s web site, the ball-park prices were clearly shown and very detailed information was included (e.g. what each procedure does, how it is done, healing, who are good candidates for a particular procedure, etc. etc.). I met with Dr. Rocheford and she gave me several recommendations. There was no sales pitch. She simply showed me what could be done and gave me several price sheets which allowed me to pick the options I wanted. The end results were better than what I had even imagined. Before the procedure, I had a mental picture of how I would look. After the procedure and after the swelling went down, I was taken back at how well my waistline looked. It was far more sculptured and defined than what I had imagined. Her work was truly outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Heather L. Rocheford's Credentials

• University of Minnesota (Grad. 1992)