Ratings for Dr. Dana E. Huskey

I had a simple treatment done, and now I have severe scarring on my skin, 6 months later.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I have seen Dr. Huskey through out my pregnacy and I am basicly "JUST TRYING TO GET THROUGH THIS" I feel like she is a very STRONG opinionated person who is going to do what she wants to do,but in the end not take your opinion in to consideration, she does not recognize 1 patient from another, she will send you for labs but does not check them, she needs to be reminded ALOT as to where you left off from the last visit, I can honestly say if you are looking for a Doctor who is willing to listen, and not make you just a part of her "OPEN" scheual then please by all means choose another Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Wonderful doctor, took me seriously, kept me informed and in the loop with my testing and meds, always seen right away and the office staff are prepared well to answer your questions and make informed referrals.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Love her, she's super nice & honestly cares about you & your needs. she delivered my first baby and is about to deliver my second one Mid Jan 2011. HIGHLY recommend her... from an expectant mother to another one!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Dana E. Huskey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1997)