Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. KRAUS

I have been a patient of Dr. Kraus for 1 year now and went to him as I had seborrheic dermatitis whereby my face had peeling and discolorations. I thought I could not get it fixed. After using Dr. Kraus miracle compounds my face cleared and my flaking in my scalp and ears and eyebrows cleared up along with the discolorations from peeling skin. I call his compounds a facelift without the surgery as so many people I know have told me my skin is so beautiful and youthful. He gets a (2) thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I came to Dr. Kraus with horrible acne scars that I thought only accutane could cure. However, after seeing Dr. Kraus for over a year and the help of his amazing compounds, I no longer even need to think about taking medication. My face has totally cleared up and people are even starting to make comments. I am so thankful for everything he has done for my skin!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I thought that there was no hope for my skin until I visited Dr. Krause. He listened and gave me advice and with the medicine he prescribed I see results. I was told he was the best and that he is. It took 30 years for me to see someone who has shown me results in 5 weeks. Dr. Krause is wonderful and I am thankful that I was referred to him. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Stephen J. KRAUS's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)