Ratings for Dr. Arthur FRIEDMAN

I couldn't disagree more with the first rater. I have seen this doctor for years now. Switched to him because he actually listened when I suspected I had pneumonia. Fed up with having to wait a WEEK to see my own doc, I walked in to see him and he diagnosed me with it after a chest xray IN HIS OFFICE...no running from here to there and everywhere. VERY KIND, VERY ATTENTATIVE to his patients. The wait is so worth it! I would love to hear his side of the previous rater's story...hmmmmmmm... and he never claims to be a pediatrician... though I will take my children there when I can't get them in to see their ped.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Do not use this doctor what so ever he likes to raise his voice at young 5 year old girls he is very unperfessional will never go back to this doctor again he should not even have a license to do business was very upset with my visit and him raising his voice at my daughter. He was very mean and rude and even digrated my family for not having a vehicle to return for pick up of glasses.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010