Ratings for Dr. Jennifer F. Beatty

Dr. Beatty is amazing in every way. When I walked into her office I had no idea I had cancer. By the time I walked out I knew I was facing a tough battle - but I also knew I was in good hands. Cancer is scary; yet, I found comfort in Dr. Beatty's warm, caring, and encouraging demeanor. She is up-front about everything, listens and addresses all fears and options, she has a competent staff, and everyone (from patients, to doctors, nurses, radiologists, oncologists, etc.) who knows of Dr. Beatty raves about how wonderful she is. Now that I've made it through my battle, I often look back and wonder how I made it through. Dr. Beatty is one of those reasons. She was a true blessing. I encourage anyone who is researching doctors and reading reviews in an attempt to help you make that important decision of whom to see and whom to trust, whether it is an initial visit or a second opinion, meet with Dr. Beatty and decide for yourself.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Jennifer F. Beatty's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2000)

Amerihealth