Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Regan

I saw this "doctor" for 6 months for the following symptoms but no diagnosis: - Sudden, piercing pain on right side - Vomiting yellow bile for 12 to 48 HOURS - Explosive diarrhea typically lasting 2-3 DAYS - Inability to maintain a consistent and adaptive body temperature. Dripping sweat then 60 seconds later freezing chills & goose bumps - Consuming food or water resulted in convulsive, simultaneous vomiting & diarrhea within 10-30 minutes. When severe, instantly. - 3 er visits - Lost job due to of inability to work He - Requested test results from other doctors but never followed up to see me or to run additional tests. - Prescribed pills for pain and digestive enzymes for symptoms even though they had no any effect on healing process. - Most irresponsibly of all, when I asked for a note for my gym to put my membership on temporary hold, he wouldn't. The "best" he could do was a note saying I have Irratable Bowel Syndrome sans instruction I don't work out until symptoms clear.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Friendly, but seems very forgetful. Has made mistakes on almost every referral and prescription he has written. Doesn't put value on parental input, even though parents are with kids 24/7 and doctor only sees kids a few minutes at a time. I am looking for a doctor who listens to what I say and works with me to solve health care issues.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Terrible. Avoid the Trinity Medical Clinic at all costs. I have been a patient of Dr. Regans for almost one year now and I try to avoid going until I find another doctor. Each time I call the office, they put you on hold for several minutes. I called 2 days ago to schedule an appointment and they put me on hold for 8 minutes before I even said anything. I called today regarding my appointment and I sat on hold for 12 minutes before even saying anything. Dr. Regan is an OK doctor. He is knowledgable and friendly but doesn't express any care. After waiting for 45 minutes in the waiting room, he spends only about 5 minutes with you. Most of that 5 minutes is him buried in his iPAD. Not once does he ever make any eye contact. Overall: The office is unorganized and wait time are rediculous. The hassle is not worth it to see Dr. Regan for about 5 minutes while he types on his iPAD.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Old guy, abrasive. No interpersonal skills and inappropriate joking. I'm a dude, and found some of his jokes offensive.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Christopher M. Regan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1976)