Ratings for Dr. Wesley W. Lyon

OMG the best to the Greatest of a Doc who knows his knowledge on what he's doing. He explained my situation and is our family Podiatrists hes' done excellent work on my daughter and myself which I have to see him again for something different and I highly recommend him to everyone. After my husband meet him and he had just had a surgery Oh Dr. Lyon told him no no no we we're upset that we should had looked into a 2nd opinion before his surgery that's how I ended up finding Dr. Lyons and his staff is the best too :)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

One of the BEST I have ever been in contact with from staff to bedside manner to knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I had two DPMs make a mess out of my condition including painful ineffective surgery. Dr Lyon will use less invasive techniques first. This saves you both pain and money. I would recommend him to a family member. In fact I would insist they see him over any DPM in Vegas.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr.Lyon is a wonderful doctor. Gives you 100%, is very knowledgeable, and his staff is top notch!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

A fine. caring physician with access to any and all the high tech when required.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I would like to report from my own experience that Dr. Lyon is knowledgeable and friendly, and consistently places the needs of his patients first. He cares about each patient, and communicates well. What's more, he has friendly staff at each location. In my opinion, Dr. Lyon is one of the best.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I have seen Dr Lyon for nearly a year, and he has taken care of my Plantar Fasciatis from pain management to surgery. He is an exceptional doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Wesley W. Lyon's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)