Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Ehle

I had to have a cervical biopsy done, which can be a very painful procedure. Dr Ehle not only talked me through the entire process, but he had me cough to distract me from any pain that could have happened. I was amazed that a male could care so much to be sure a female patient did not experience discomfort or fear from this procedure. I have an appointment soon for a pap smear and I know that Dr Ehle will be reassuring and kind, which makes me more willing to keep my appointment! Most cancers could have been prevented if the patient kept regular appointments. This Dr ensures this is more likely to happen. Thank you, Dr Ehle and see you soon. Hopefully my problem cleared itself!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Amazing doctor! Extremely nice and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable during every visit and delivery! I switched to him after a bad experience at a different hospital. He took the time to visit and check up on me regularly. I recommend him over any ob!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

amazing!!!!!!! He cares about his patients. He has a strong chin and very helpful Doctor. Always there on time when needed and understandable. He takes the time to explain what is going on and will happen. He is very funny and serious when needed to be. Respectful in every way possible and very handsome!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr. Joseph J. Ehle's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Muscatine, IA