Ratings for Dr. James Mazzuca

Great doctor. He's very friendly and knowledgeable, while at the same time being stern in his aftercare instructions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr.Mazzuca was friendly and knowegeble in his treatment of me and my injury.I received straight answers from him, not the run around I received from my first encounter with my ankle injury At Summit. His Staff also went above and beyond.Amazing Experience!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Went for plantar fasciitis, bunion opinion, and general foot pain. Told me to stretch my foot, that the bunion was not a problem (it IS, and to raspberry superfeet insoles. None of this helped, i still (3 months later) cannot walk without pain, my bunion gives me great pain unless I wear mesh gym shoes, and the foot paikn was made worse by the innersoles. I felt he dismissed my issues and did not take me seriously. I have since gone to another doc who is helpful and helping

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

He was about 45 minutes behind schedule but he was very knowledgeable and kind as well as very apologetic about the delay in my appointment. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. James Mazzuca's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)