Ratings for Dr. Melissa S. Chinn

Very disappointed by lack of respect to the patient. She did not review my records, made mistakes in my past diagnoses and did not apologize when I corrected her. I felt uncomfortable with her jokes and language. Perhaps, experienced provider, but not good for me. Checked her license and found a malpractice case in Washington.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Very rude and unprofessional! Would not trust her to deliver my baby

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Some of her comments are absolutely inappropriate...& one resonated with me when she said I had the best looking vajayjay that she's seen all day. Ummm thank you?? The front office staff are unprofessional and very unorganized & do not treat you like a valued patient. I had a recent spinal fusion and have been physically unable to go in for my annual for several months and they have cut off my birth control pills because I haven't been seen in God forbid...a few months past the one year mark. How about a little understanding and compassion? I physically cannot get up on the table to be examined. Would it kill them to keep prescribing my much needed birth control?? I am disheartened by this office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Her sense of humor was inappropriate considering I was wearing a paper gown having a pelvic exam. It is not okay to make comments about body parts.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013