Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Nett

I would like to emphasize how compassionate and caring Dr. Nett is. His bedside manner is just unmatched. He is always very thorough in his examination and takes the time to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Nett is the rare example of an exceptional surgeon and an exceptional human being. He repaired a knee miniscus tear 3 months ago and I don't even realize I had an injury now. I went back to him for elbow bursitis and he has shown the same professionalism and care. I found him because other patients extolled his virtues on other sites. I concur with them and know that anyone who needs a good othopedic surgeon and chooses Dr. Nett will agree that his bedside manner, his outward concern for his patients, his sunny disposition and his medical professionalism will be truly appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Michael P. Nett's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2003)

Healthnet