Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Mcgovern

Very competent doctor I was extremely satisfied with this mans professionalism along with his outstanding credentials

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Took over a month to get an appointment, then he ordered another MRI after I just had one a couple weeks earlier and he told me he would see me the following week to review the results and schedule surgery and I have been waiting over a month to get in and then they call me two hours before my appointment and cancel! Extremely unprofessional!! I am in constant pain and they treat me like we are in a some third world country, with these folks you are a umber and not a human, they are better than you and make you feel that way

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I agree that you do have to wait long periods of time to see Dr. McGovern. He has always been helpful and has taken the time to discuss my concerns/issues.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I have always had to wait anywhere from 44 minutes to 1-1/2 hours to see the doctor. That is unacceptable. The patients' time is as valuable as any doctors'. We have other things to do as well.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I've had appointments with this doctor on three separate occasions and have actually seen him only once for the sum total of 30 seconds in a hallway. If you are ok visiting with a relatively competent Physician's Assistant and having him either order additional tests or prescribe medication then I suppose you will be satisfied. I feel that when you make an appointment with a doctor, he/she should at least be willing to spend some time with you, listen to your concerns, communicate his findings, and offer treatment options.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Scott C. Mcgovern's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)