Ratings for Dr. Karl J. Borsody

Completely incompetent. Should have his license revoked.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

One death and several others filed malpractice run if his name is Dr. Karl Borsody

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Did not discuss surgery options. Made HUGE mistakes before, during, and after surgery. Refused me to get a second opinion. Flat out lied about my condition to my POA while I was dyeing and in a comma. Refused blood while I was bleeding to death leading to global heart failure, cardiogenic shock, ect. It is a miracle that I am a live after having received care from this doctor. If I had not been transferred I would no longer be alive and caring for my two baby girls. If investigated it might be found that I was a case of attempted murder during my open heart surgery and shortly after. IN MY CASE HE REFUSED TO ADMIT OR FIX HIS MISTAKES LEADING TO MY SHORTED LIFE WITH MY VERY YOUNG CHILDREN. WHAT IS A DOCTOR WITH NO COMPASION FOR HIS PATIENTS!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Poor decisions made by this surgeon, patient was not informed of being high risk, very poor outcome for the patient. Do not recommend this surgeon at all!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Karl J. Borsody's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1995)