Ratings for Dr. Teresa Pietrus

Dr. Teresa Pietrus is an excellent doctor. The office staff work hard to keep everyone on schedule and I think sometimes people convey that as being uncaring, however they are simply trying to keep things running smoothly. Dr. Pietrus is very knowledgeable and I trust her opinion, she is an excellent doctor and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr.Teresa Pietrus is the best Dr.of the world.She`s is like an Angel for my kids and for me and my husband.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Recently became a patient of Dr. Pietrus and find it difficult to reconcile my experience with much of the content on this site. She is timely, considerate, listens, shows interest, and moves diagnosis along at a good pace. All of her staff are efficient, pleasant and flexible in the extreme to the point where I don't recognise them in comparison to the comments of previous raters. Guess the recommendation would to ignore the input of obvious malcontents. Overall, my experience is miles ahead of my expectations

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Our household of 2 had the opportunity of retaining Dr. Teresa as our family physician a couple of years ago. She and staff are cheerful, helpful and friendly. Dr. Teresa always takes time to explain a medical situation and offer advice. She is NEVER in a rush. Very kindly person. Our former doctor had retired and we were very fortunate to obtain Dr. Teresa as our family doctor. Thanks very much Dr. Teresa. The least we can do is to go on-line a rate you accordingly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I have seen Dr. Pietrus a few times and at first I thought she was very abrupt, by the second or third time I had to go in I decided to try and make a quick social connection so I asked her if she had summer holiday plans. She responded very pleasantly, it was at that time that I decided she is very matter of fact about medicine/health care and thus seems impersonal, but throw in some brief social chat and she seems to warm up. I was very surprised when I went in for my annual physical (female). My former Dr. would not only preform the pap/breast exam, but would listen to my heart/lungs, check pulse & reflexes, look in ears & mouth, look at my shins, take weight and urine sample etc., Dr. Pietrus did only the pap so I felt it wasn't as thorough as I had been use to (quick in and out - literally). I rate knowledge at a 3 as I have not seen Dr. Pietrus long enough to make an accurate assessment.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever had. She was always kind, respectful and would take time to listen. Reading some of the reviews this is not the doctor I had for fifteen years in Michigan. She and I faced many different ailments together over the years and I do not have one complaint. If you take an active roll in your health this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I was very happy to find a DR. in London. Went i found out Dr. Pietrus was axxepting patients, and went to my first appointment, i knew why... She was rude, dismissed all of my concerns, pretty much told me I was fine. The staff in that office were horrible. They messed up my appointment and wanted me to pay $100 for their mistake. It was awful. Both by spouce and I decided we were NOT going back there... THANKFULLY, we have found another DR. I DO NOT reccomend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

When you call, you will get an automated message and they will rarely answer the phone, it took me weeks to get ahold of someone regarding a new patient application. Finding a family doctor in London is a challenge, let alone finding a GOOD family doctor. I went there twice and am never going back. The first time it took forever to get the front desk to acknowledge my presence and take the application form I was submitting. They didn't have the time of day for me. You actually have to apply to be a patient and they will decide if they will take you or not. Once I actually got in for my first appointment, the receptionist complained that I was exactly one minute late (due to trying to find a parking space, which isn't free). Dr. Pietrus is an older doctor, trained in Poland and up until recently, was practising in the States. She is very unprofessional, abrubt in her approach and is basically an exact combination of Dr. Ruth and Judge Judy.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I am a new patient of Teresa and have good experiences so far. The receptionist and staff are average, not overly friendly but not overly rude, just seem to be doing their jobs. The doctor properly diagnosed me after a walk-in clinic misdiagnosed me. Teresa spends the time needed to explain her diagnosis and course of treatment clearly and she hasn't tried pushing prescriptions on me, in fact she has discussed ways of making me less dependant on one of my medications. All around great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I saw Dr. Teresa Pietrus here in London, ON. My first new patient appt left me with some doubts. The receptionist isn't overly friendly but average. The nurse that takes you to the room is young and also not overly friendly and very curt. Once in the room I waited over 45min to see Dr.Teresa Pietrus. She seemed rushed and not very caring. I explained some of my health concerns and she brushed all of them off and said see you in a year for your next physical. Not a great first impression. My second visit was because of an acute problem and they did get me in quickly and I didn't wait that long but when I got in there she was very rude and abrupt. Told me I wasn't sick and when I asked for a referral to a specialist she was upfront in that she didn't see it necessary. Overall a negative experience and I wont go back. Caring, understanding, and knowledgeable are not words I would use to describe her. Bedside manner: poor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Teresa Pietrus's Credentials

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1984)