Ratings for Dr. Jay R. Moore

Dr. Moore was neglignt in the performance of his duties. I called him in early part of January and told him I was coughing up green flem. He told me to take robitussin. No antibiotic needed. My symptoms got worse I called for an appt. the office clerk had him call me back. He said keep taking robitussin, and that he didn't have any appointments available. After two trips to Jeannes Hospital Emergency Room, I finally wound up being admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. Test showed I had a blocked airway from pneumonia.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Moore is wonderful the best one !!!!! He is good if you need to go to the hospital he will send you ASAP..

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I had really bad cold told me it would work it's way out of me. Ended up in the hospital for 4 days 2 day after my visit. Then I know I had a middle ear infection. He said it was a scratch on my outer ear was given ear drops. One week after I was still in pain. Got a new doctor and the right meds. 100% better and full blood work up I found out I have a thriod problem. On the right track with my new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Jay R. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

Harvard-Pilgrim