Ratings for Dr. Steven Western

Wonderful doctor very professional, caring and knowledgeable spent a lot of time with me. His staff is always nice to deal with. When he moved his office I called to make my next appointment and they informed me of the new address at that time. Since that was sufficient, I didn't feel the need to be notified by mail. Looks like some people need a hobby.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Doesn't keep records on computer. I find this antiquated. Did not have results of a test that was taken 2 yrs. ago. If he spent the money to get with the times and have things on computer I would have results. Never listens to heart or lungs unless asked. His nurse is the best.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

LOVE Dr. Western, really takes his time with patients. Staff a pain in the tuches to deal with!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Unbelievably poor service. Didn't respond to a mail order prescription request for 3 months, causing a virtual fire drill just to get needed medication. Never reported lab test results for 8 months, and a follow up call to the office inquiring about them was greeted with "We have no record of any results or that the test was completed" (The lab is steps away from them in the SAME building). Moved into a new office without bothering to tell any patients. When asked why, the response was "The doctor wouldn't let us send out a notice. He said he was going to put up a note on the door of the old location and leave it there for a year" (Less than a year had passed when I discovered the move by driving to the old location..... the phone always magically goes to voicemail....and the new tenant had long before removed any note from their front door and was tired of telling people that Dr. Western had moved)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

This doctors office is terrible. Absolutely no follow up with patients. They actually moved their location and never notified patients. I saw this doctor for over 2 years. The front desk, and the doctor are perhaps the worst doctors office in the Coachella Valley. AVOID AT ALL COST!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Most caring doctor. Never feel rushed. He makes sure you understand what he is saying. His nurse, Angelica, is top notch and helps me more than any nurse at another office. The receptionist, Marilyn goes out of her way to doing the best for the patient and has a smile on her face when she answers the phone. They all make me feel safe as I am 72 and have no family or friends close by.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Was very attentive and answered all concerns, he does well with his patients and shows a lot of respect for people's privacy.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I saw Dr. Western for the first time today, loved his staff, had a bit of a wait but in the end the Doctor spent a very long time with me, very very professional, I couldn't imagine why someone wrote such a negative rating on the doctor suggestion he spoke of many young women,,,,,,,,,,,duh,,,,,,,consider where it was coming from.Anyway I was so impressed I took about 30 business cards to refer to my friends. I was married to a doctor and have a clear understanding of professionalism Dr. Western rates high on my list.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Im not so sure what doctor you are speaking of but "professional" He is NOT!!! The first time I went there he was bragging on how many young wemon in there 20s he was in a relationship with at the same time and that his preference was exotic dancers. The wemon that run his office couldnt have a worse attitude. Its a miserable experience!!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

What I like most about him is that he takes the trouble to explain things to you in a way you'll understand. You may not always like the answer, but it's the truth! He spends enough time with you but if you're a drama queen who shops for doctors for attention, go elsewhere. Dr. Western is extremely professional and wants to serve people who really need him! You know who you are...

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011