Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Condon

Do NOT see this eye doctor! Worst experiences. Not only is the waiting room very outdated and borderline dangerous in terms of health (felt like I was breathing in mold), but the doctor is EXTREMELY rude and does not care at all about whether you can/cannot see. He gave me a prescription for contacts and glasses, which were definitely incorrect. After ordering my glasses (which i had to call THREE times to ensure the order was processing because it was over a month before i heard anything!), they gave me headaches and i felt dizzy wearing them. I went back to complain and say that these were not the right prescription, and Condon was SO RUDE and unprofessional! He told me my eyes just had to "adjust" to new prescription, even though I could barely wear them without feeling dizzy. I told him that I simply cannot see clearly with these glasses and he said "well we are not going to send them back again and again when you are not willing to give them a try." I had my glasses for a week! And you know immediately whether you can see or can't see. There's no "adjusting". He was so condescending and didn't care to actually figure out why I couldn't see, he simply kept "upping" the strength. So I went to see another doctor who properly gave me an exam and actually listened to me. I had to get a contact refitting and completely new eye test. low and behold, my prescription from condon was an entire power too high for me. Do not waste you're time or money seeing this man. He is worthless and should retire. Also should note that their eye glass selection is even more outdated than their office, and the "secretary" doesn't even have a proper desk. There's no computer or proper storage of medical files, literally STACKS and stacks of files/folders all over the place. HIPAA violations all over the place.... Worst experience. ever.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

On my first visit, he didn't even know why I was there in the first place. Old, dusty, outdated equipment. The man may have been a good Dr. in 1978, but he needs to retire before someone is injured. Not only is he well past his prime, he is unfriendly, and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Robert M. Condon's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Norwood, MA