Ratings for Dr. Perry H. Julien

What a great doctor! I'm very confident in his medical knowledge! Sincere bedside manner! Wait times are not long I think I'm usually in and out in about 1 hr or less. I will continue to see him (because I am clumsy and I keep hurting my foot).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

This is a doctor who really DOESN'T care. After waiting close to an hour for him to come to my room, he had a very arrogant nonchalant attitude. I showed him my big toes and explained the problems I'd been having and he simply looked at them said, "the nail bed is damaged and there isn't anything I can do to fix it,” handed me his “book,” and offered to sell me some more of his products. It wasn't until about a year later that I went to someone else for a second opinion (should have done it sooner). That doctor was a blessing. He was so kind and caring, and immediately sent explained to me what could have been going on with my toes. He sent in a sample of the nail that same day. I wish I'd gone to him sooner, I ended up having ingrown toenails and some really bad fungus and by that time I had to have the whole nail removed.

Submitted April 20, 2015

worst treatment ever. Took me 2 months to get an appointment. Had to leave work an hour earlier only to find out that they told me my appointment was cancelled. Tell me I could come back the next day. I can't keep taking time off from work because they cancel appointments unnecessarily. This is not the way you treat new patients. They should have fit me in while I was there.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He is the best in his field! You get the best care from a true professional, and he and his staff understand the importance of sports and activity in your life. Since he's active too and has suffered several significant injuries, he can empathize with the mental and emotional challenge of being injured. his bedside manner is incredible and he knows what he's doing. The Thrashers and Falcons hired him, and they can't afford to use anyone but the best. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013