Ratings for Dr. Suzanne R. Fiscus

I love Dr. Fiscus and her staff! She is very knowledgable and has her patients health as her number one conern.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I could not be happier with the results from the MYOMECTOMY surgery that was performed by Dr. Suzanne Fiscus!!!There has never been a need for surgery and when I was told that multiple FIBROID TUMORS had increased in size and needed to be removed...I was terrified! But Dr. Fiscus eased my fears. She is the most pleasant OBGYN I've ever had and was very INFORMATIVE as she answered all of my questions pertaining to the procedure... and trust me I had plenty but she never got frustrated or annoyed. Prior to surgery she carefully monitored the fibroids and made me aware any time there had been a change in size. She is very KNOWLEDGEABLE and in tune with her patients. The day of the surgery she was there bright and early with the biggest smile on her face! She spoke with my mother and fiance about the procedure with my consent and answered all of their questions. She even sent updates to them while she performed the surgery. Needless to say... SURGERY WENT WELL!!!! The incision she made underneath my bikini line healed beautifully with NO COMPLICATIONS and it is barely visible. DR. FISCUS is AWESOME & I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Suzanne R. Fiscus did a hysterectomy for me and it has been a total nightmare!!! During the surgery she cut my bladder, and when she came to see me in the room said nothing of the cut.When i went home and the next day could not walk and pain was a 10. The emergency room doc said i had an infection and Dr. Fiscus said no and another doc had to convince her that i did.This is when they saw that all my levels were off and they sent a urologist to see me and he knew something was wrong. They did a cystogram found the hole. At this point she still did not admit nor apologize for what she had done.Then they had to put a foley in to let the bladder heal in hopes of not having surgery.But because of the infection that she did not treat, The infection was brewing. She allowed me to suffer with a foley catheter that was killing me .Later for my 1 week check I requested help and she checked me and said nothing was wrong. I told her i could not sit, walk. She wanted to wait to see if the hole she made would heal on it's on. Still no help. So finally I was so desperate for help i went for a 2nd opinion at Wake Med. While there they quickly found the tear was a hole 2 wks later and I had 100,000 in my culture for e coli and another bacteria. they changed my Catheter and had to put a new one in and now i have 2 wait 2 more weeks in hopes to heal. I am in so much pain from this, I would never recommend her for anything else. She has not contacted me, Nor shown any remorse for the pain she has caused. According to doctors i could have problems for life because of this. Please pray for my recovery. As i am on bed rest most of the time.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I was told there nothing wrong with me by my old obgyn after just a couple of visits she found out why I have been in pain for years and after being told I could have kids she told me I couldn't on my own which is why for 4 yes me and my husband could not conceive but she is helping having a baby she is doing test procedures meds everything to make sure I have a child I love her to death she is the best obgyn in my book ever!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I was super high risk, PIH. She kept extremely close watch on both me and the baby including weekly stress tests and BPP. I gave birth to a healthy son and I was icredibly pleased with the care she provided.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Fiscus is a great doctor -- caring, takes the time... thank you for helping us deliver a healthy baby boy, caring about our desires and needs, and being an all around fun person.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Fiscus always sees me when I am in town, since I live out of state. She never rushes and she talks to you in a way that you are not intimidated or embarrassed no matter what the problem. I just love her, I travel over 6 hours for my appointments. Talking to her is like talking to a friend, for an OBGYN doctor that is what ever woman needs. Make an appointment with her you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Fiscus for years..She is the best!!!!!! She takes her time with you and she is not trying to rush you so she can see the next patient. She always asks if ther is anything that we need....LOVE HER

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Wilson OB-GYN rocks!!!!!!! Dr. Fiscus is the BEST!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Fiscus for several years. The care there was excellent. I recently had a hysterectomy and feel confident in highly reccomending her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Suzanne R. Fiscus's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Wilson, NC