Ratings for Dr. Diely Pichardo

Diagnosed with DCIS in 2011- had a partial lumpectomy & radiation- perscribed tamoxifen . Post menopause with very high ER & PR receptors. Could not take prescribed drug due to side affects. Asked for another drug & was told By Dr no other drug could be given & she realeased me saying there was nothing she could do for me... 2017 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma of the opposite breast. .Thank God I now a new team of medical oncologists who have the compassion & knowledge for their patients. Shame on you Dr Pichardo for calling yourself a medical oncologist!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This doctor considered the pat I was caretaker for as terminal untreatable and sent her to hospice in 2005. She was removed by joseph McClure PhD 22nd who said she prescribed too strong meds spelled wrong and used out pat chemo when in pat chemo was required dom rep med school grad grad terrible dr. Nurses in hospice agreed take her license away now

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I interviewed her in 2010. She was upfront about her education and experience. She always would take time out of her schedule to answer my questions and she has thorough. While I was on coumadin she monitored me very closely to try to regulate my coumadin level properly. When my level was high she would call me on weekends to tell me to cut back on my medicine. I highly recommend her as one of the best cancer doctors in Brevard county.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Pichardo has been my Oncologist since I was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. She is the epitome of both a caring and professional doctor. My office visits are never rushed, all questions are answered (no matter how long my list), she thoroughly explained my chemotherapy treatments, and what to expect. She worked as a team with my surgeon in setting up my individual plan. The staff always greets you with a smile, and goes out of their way to make you comfortable. The facility itself compliments Dr. Pichardo's persona, bright, open, and an avenue to bring down the stress level. My husband always accompanies me to office visits and when he was diagnosed with cancer, he chose Dr. Pichardo with confidence for his care also. Our visits always end with a big hug.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr Pichardo has been my doctor since 2012. I have always found her to be caring and attentive to all my needs and concerns. She has always answered my calls at 10PM or even at 3AM, either from the Er or from home. She encouraged me to get a second opinion from MD Anderson and worked with them to establish a protocol for my cancer. I find it interesting that the drug schedule was almost identical to the one she recommended prior to their consultation. I fired my first oncologist because he was totally insensitive and lacked the ability to discuss my illness with me, he just wanted me to accept everything he said and ask no questions. Dr Pichardo is a hugger, someone that really cares and has your best interests at heart. I feel safe in her care and could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Pichardo has been there for me during the most traumatic time in my life. I would trust no one other to give me the care that I need. She also addresses all areas of your life and treats the body and mind as a whole, not just cancer. She really cares about me and my health and wellbeing. Thanks Dr. Pichardo and staff for all you do. It means alot.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pichardo for 6 yrs and I am so happy that I found the best Dr in Brevard County and the staff is awesome ,thanks to caring staff and Dr. Pichardo I am cancer free

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I am so glad I switched to her! My previous doctor wouldn't even spend five minutes with me. What a different experience! She was extremely thorough and took time to answer all my questions. I can also tell she really knows her stuff. I really recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Pichardo is triple-board certified -- in hematology, medical oncology and internal medicine, and when I asked about a plaque on her wall, I learned that she was awarded a fellowship at the Northwestern University of Chicago. As a Hematologist and Oncologist, Dr. Pichardo has published many articles and has exceptional expertise and interest in breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer as well as body-mind-spirit medicine. Aside from all her academic qualifications, though, Dr. Pichardo has heart. She is a true healer and gave me hope when all my other doctors were too busy with other patients or simply wouldn’t listen to me. Dr. Pichardo is not like that. She is an angel, and I cannot thank her enough.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Pichardo is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so compassionate, caring and helpful. She listens deeply and takes her time, going over all treatment options until I understand. She is always there for me and is hands-down the best expert in cancer treatment. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015