Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Borovoy

extremely sorry that I wasted my time. You know how a person can take an immediate dislike to a person? That's my story. He was rude coming into the room. He is one of those obnoxious know it alls. This man would never be someone that would operate on me. First of all he probably looked on the health background sheet and saw I was an RN. God forbid I might know a thing or two--TOO BAD! You are just the kind of doctor I don't like. In a hurry and rude with the personality of a brick' The kind that has a lot of concessions to make lots of $$$$$$$$$! You can't be a good doctor until you're a good person and I think it's too late...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr Borovoy did corrective surgery on my foot about 5 years ago. After recovery I was fitted for inserts in my shoes. Today both my feet are so much better that I can not remember which foot had the original issue. I am in the catering business and spend long hours on my feet. I am grateful for Dr Borovoy and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Successfully performed two surgeries on my foot for different conditions. Fixed problem ignored by other Podiatrist. Also successful surgery on son's foot. Knowledgeable and efficient. To the point. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Borovoy performed a bunionectomy on my foot years ago. He overcorrected so that my toe sticks out to the side. Shoes don't fit anymore and now it has caused arthritis, cysts and bone spurs the require additional surgery. Stay away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I have always had good luck with the staff at the desk. This is big for me as well as the doctor. The nursing staff was good. One that I did not care for. (she was not nolidgeable) however I think that Dr. Borovoy is a great doctor. Very up to date with everything. I had a major surgery on my foot and am doing great one ur. Later!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

This Doctor made us wait over 1 hour for a follow-up appointment. When there was a complaint of an issue, I was told the issue was not related to the orthodics we would have to see a different Dr. Dr. Borovoy then charged us because there was an issue and said he provided advice. This is WRONG. It was a follow-up appt. so he was to follow-up. He charged for a service he did not provide.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Borovoy tries to push you for surgery (I guess more money in it for him) and excludes other options you might have . Very knowledgeable, experienced, but poor people skills.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Borovoy shows little regard for his patient's time and is quick to dismiss those who want to voice their concerns. Too many other docs out there who care about what their patients think.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Borovoy is exremely knowledgeable. My daughter broke her foot and he made sure that it healed properly. Also, two of my children have received shoe inserts which has both of them greatly since they are dancers.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

extremely knowledgable, good bedside manner and performed successful surgery on my foot. He really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Marc A. Borovoy's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare