You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Clarence M. Stewart

Staff was rude and had an attitude. Waited almost 2 hours before seeing Dr. Stewart on two separate occasions. I was harassed with bills from Dr. Stewart stating that owed money to him when my insurance had already paid him. Finally, he has informed me that he will be sending my bill to collections. I did a conference call with Aetna and Dr. Stewart informing him that he has already received payment for this date of service. However, Dr. Stewart chose to argue with the women from Aetna. Aetna provided him with the necessary proof of payment. However, he proceeded to hang up on the phone on us. Do not see Dr. Stewart, I believe he is a crook and trying to rip off innocent people.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Not the best surgeon. Have to have a different doctor correct his mistakes. Nice person, but, would NOT recommend for surgery.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Stewart and his staff members are Awesome!!I really love the office atmoshere and the professionalism!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Stewart was pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. His staff was friendly and courteous which made going to his office a wonderful experience. I would recommend his practice to all potential podiatry patience. I cannot compare him to other doctors/podiatrist but my experience was the best that I have had in comparison to other customer services and doctor experiences. He is wonderful to talk to and keeps you laughing. The office is clean and inviting to all. Let my story and wonderful experience become your story of happiness and satisfaction. I know that there are other great podiatrist out there, however, my experience was with Dr. Clarence Stewart and it was a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Clarence M. Stewart's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2345462'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

February 6, 2014