Ratings for Dr. Richard Gottfried

Dr. Gottfried is one of the best doctors I've met. He is polite, very knowledgeable and thorough. Dr. G took care of me before my surgery and I can't thank him enough for the fantastic job he did. How lucky I am to have found such a caring and knowledgeable Doctor. Nicole Lichtman, Esq. Licensed in NY, NJ & CT

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Gottfried is wonderful my husband & I love him. We follow him to where ever he goes we also travel 2 hrs.to see him. He saved my life and I wil always be grateful to him for that. We will NOT go to anyone else no one compares to our DR. G. Thanks doc you are the BEST

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Gottfried has been my dr. for many years. He has always been concerned, compassionate and professional. He is the only dr. I have ever met who seems totally concerned with keeping billing costs down for his patients. On several occassions, he has taken procedures off of my bill after finding out I was not covered for them. I have followed him each time he has made a move, and even continued to see him after I moved to CT. I never feel rushed and Dr. G has always made me feel like he knows me and is looking after my total health - physical and mental.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Gottfried's for about 10 years now, followed him from Westchester Med to his new practice. He's thorough, smart, professional and a very good doctor. I don't believe the first poster here who gave a bad review, I think it's a fake review. Totally unlike the Dr. Gottfried I know. In fact, his PA's or nurses always took blood, I've not known the doctor to ever take my blood. I've recommended Dr. Gottfried to everyone I know and those who saw him loved him too. He's very knowledgeable and has given excellent referrals for specialists for more detailed follow up. Very responsive to phone calls and emergencies. Like the other poster said,I will go to see him until I die or he retires, whichever comes first.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! He was so amazing! I completely disagree with the previous negative posting/assessment. He was so kind and helpful. He didn't push any drugs on me and he was the best doctor I ever had and still have! If anyone is looking for a doctor, go to Dr. Gottfried. He will take care of you and make you feel like your his most important patient! I have been going to him for years and I know many other people who are very happy with him. As long as I am alive and he's alive, I am going to be going to him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

worst doctor ever!!!! unintelligent drug pusher! he was a condescending idiot who was ready to write out any prescription for me. He took my blood without washing his hands OR wearing gloves, and he was extremely violent with the needle. I wouldn't go back to this doctor if he was my last resort!! HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Richard Gottfried's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY