Ratings for Dr. James M. Muse

Doctor Muse has treated both my wife and myself for several problems and has been great. We trust him completely. Thank You my name is Kyle Bragg

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Muse was my urologist when I had a tumor in my bladder. He was professional but didn't have much of a bedside manner. After my surgery, I was in such pain that I was screaming for my husband to kill me. I couldn't keep the pain meds down. His office never returned my calls. My husband had to get another doctor to prescribe more pain meds and anti-vomiting meds. The next day my husband and mother went to Dr. Muse's office to talk to him about my pain and he was immediately defensive, would not answer any questions, would not talk to my family. He said that my pain tolerance wasn't his problem as he stood arms crossed blocking his office door. I found another urologist to remove the stent he had placed temporarily after the surgery and would NEVER use Dr. Muse for anything again!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

I received a prostrate exam including a urine analysis and a PSA test. Cost for visit was $522. When I called office to discuss adjustment of bill, my concerns were not addressed nor did I receive a return call as promised.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2006

Dr. James M. Muse's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Brunswick, GA