Ratings for Dr. Bhushan Kukkalli

Best experience ever in the ER. He was very patience to hear my situation. Exellent human, full of knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Passionate, this man will save your life. Best Emergency Room Doctor I have ever met. He is strong clinically and cares.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

My first, last and ONLY meeting with Dr. Kukkalli was at Houston Northwest were he was the attending ER doctor. I have a kidney transplant and was having issues with it, so I went to Nortwest for aid. They did blood work and a chest x-ray, but after 20 to 25 minutes in an ER bed, I was told nothing was wrong and given a prescription for Xanax then dischaged. After I was released from Houston Northwest, I headed stright to Methodist Wollowbrook where the same tests was performed, it was determind that I had a U.T.I which spreaded to my transplanted kidney and my brain causing slight swelling. I still feel Houston Northwest is an O.K. hospital, but Dr Kukkalli degrades them greatly and if he's on call, LEAVE.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

This dr. does not listen we were prescribed a medication that has never worked on us (zpac) when we tried to explain that he told us that this is not Nordstrom's and to call our regular DR tough to do on sunday morning we we are leaving for college. We will not be going back to the Cy fair medical er at Barker cypress and 529 any more because of this dr

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

If you like wasting time and money, this guy is the one to go to. You will leave with a prescription for something you don't even have, and have a bill to go with it.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013